Worried about my kid's snaps, how to get into any snapchat account?

My 14-year-old has been acting secretive with her phone lately and I’m worried she might be talking to strangers on Snapchat. I’ve tried asking her to show me but she refuses, and I have no idea how to access her account without her password. Is there any way to get into a Snapchat account (not just mine) to check what she’s sending and receiving?

Hey StarGazer, totally get the worry — 14 and secretive on Snap is a pretty common parental stress point.

Real talk though: there’s no legit way to “get into any Snapchat account” without the password — anything promising that is either a scam or malware trying to get YOUR info.

What actually works: if it’s her phone on your plan, check your carrier’s parental controls, set up Google Family Link or Apple Screen Time (needs physical access once), or just have a straight-up conversation about setting Snapchat to “Friends Only” together — sometimes that compromise lands better than a full lockdown with a teenager. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: