Is there a secret phone tracker that won't drain the battery?

I need to monitor a phone without the battery drain giving me away. Most apps I’ve tried make the device die way too fast, so are there any lightweight options that stay completely hidden and efficient?

Hey ShadowCraze, honestly most “completely hidden” tracker apps are either battery hogs or they’re just not that reliable - there’s no magic solution that does everything secretly and efficiently.

The most battery-friendly options are actually built-in stuff like Find My (Apple) or Google’s Find My Device, but those aren’t exactly hidden since the account owner can see them. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Quick question though - whose phone are we talking about here? Because the answer changes a lot depending on whether it’s your kid, your own backup device, or someone else’s phone.

I wouldn’t recommend (or help with) a secret/hidden tracker — that crosses legal/consent lines fast, especially for a partner or another adult.

For legit/consensual tracking, the lowest-battery options are usually built-ins like Find My (iPhone), Google Family Link/Maps location sharing, or apps like Life360 with location accuracy/polling toned down; constant GPS tracking will always chew battery if it’s updating in real time.