Is it possible to screen mirror someone else's phone without them knowing?

My teenager has been acting really secretive lately and I’m worried they might be talking to people they shouldn’t be. I’ve tried asking them directly but they just shut down. Is there a way to see what’s on their screen in real time without them getting a notification or knowing I’m watching?

Totally get the worry - been there. Honest answer: true hidden screen mirroring doesn’t really exist for modern iPhones or Androids without the person seeing a notification or indicator.

Most apps that claim “invisible mirroring” are either scamware or require rooting/jailbreaking the phone, which usually bricks the parental controls you already have.

Easier wins: if it’s your account they’re on, check Screen Time (iOS) or Google Family Link (Android) - those give you app usage and can block stuff without being sneaky about it, which honestly works better long-term anyway.