How to secretly log into someone’s messenger without them knowing?

I’m worried my partner is hiding something and I want to check their messages. I’ve looked up spy apps but they seem obvious. Is there a way to do this without any trace?

Yeah, I get the anxiety, but secretly logging into someone’s Messenger account is actually unauthorized access - that’s legally problematic territory regardless of your relationship. Honestly, the more practical move is just having a direct conversation, or if you share a phone plan, checking the account activity together.

I can’t help with secretly logging into someone’s messenger or avoiding detection—that’s basically credential theft/unauthorized access. If your goal is safety/transparency, a legit route is to use an overt, consent-based plan (or if this is really about monitoring a device, look at tools like mSpy for phone monitoring/parental-control style visibility, which typically still has clear setup/limitations and usually isn’t “magic stealth” forever).

That said, if you don’t have consent, the best “next step” is a direct conversation or a professional relationship/safety assessment—spying tends to escalate conflict fast.