Does anyone know how to monitor kids' text messages on iPhone?

My daughter just got her first iPhone and I’m worried about who she might be texting. I’ve looked at her phone a few times but I can’t keep checking it all the time. Is there a way to read her text messages remotely so I know she’s safe?

Hey, totally normal concern for a first iPhone situation! The easiest legit route is Family Sharing + Screen Time — it’s built right into Apple, free, and lets you see usage, set limits, and approve apps without touching her phone every day.

For actually seeing messages, something like Bark is worth a look — it monitors for sketchy content and alerts you without you having to read every text, which honestly is a healthier middle ground anyway.

That said, I’d also just have the “hey, this is my phone and I can check it anytime” conversation with her upfront — kids tend to behave differently when they know the rules are clear from the start. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: