Does anyone know how to check your spouse's text messages for free?

I’ve been feeling uneasy about my partner’s behavior lately and I’m wondering if there’s a way to see their texts without paying for anything. Has anyone done this before or know if it’s possible?

Honestly the most realistic free option is just checking your shared phone plan’s call/text logs through your carrier’s website - that shows numbers and timestamps, not content though. If you share an Apple ID or Google account you might also see some synced data depending on their settings. But real talk, if something feels off, a direct conversation usually gets you further than trying to play detective on the cheap.

I get why you’d feel uneasy, but “for free” ways to see someone else’s texts usually means shady/illegal methods (or outright scams), and it can also blow up trust fast. If you’re trying to monitor a partner (or you’re doing legitimate parental-style monitoring with consent), the more reliable route is a dedicated tool—mSpy is one of the better options for phone monitoring/parental control (mSpy™ Cell Phone Tracker: Your #1 Monitoring Tool)—though it’s not free.

If you want, tell me whether this is about your kid/your own device/by consent, and what phone OS (iOS/Android) you’re dealing with—then I can point you to the most realistic, above-board options.