There has been a lot of criticism regarding Xiaomi’s after sales service that is quite reasonable by seeing the crowd it has to manage, So xiaomi now takes a step head to implement basic yet efficient feature that xiaomi products users can now track their repair status online.
Managing Director of Xiaomi India, Manu Kumar Jain posted a tweet announcing the rollout of this feature.He mentioned: ” Mi Fans! Happy to introduce the all-new Mi Service Order Status feature on mi.com. With this feature, you can easily track the status of your device’s repair status online and in real time! “
Earlier users have to call the executives to know the repair order status but now they can easily get their status online, this step by Xiaomi seems to be in the right direction as now Xiaomi is one of the most sold smartphone brands and has to provide good service to their loyal user base.
Steps to track your repair status
- Firstly you have to visit: Repair-Status.
- Enter your contact/order/service/IMEI/Sn No.
- Click on ‘Confirm’ to get an OTP on your mobile number.
- Enter the OTP and click on ‘Submit’. You will get the status of your service order along with the details of your device.
Some Common Service Related Terms
- Under inspection – Your device is being checked
- Work in progress – Your device is getting repaired
- Ready for delivery – Your device is repaired and is ready to be delivered
- Delivered – You have accepted the delivery of your device
- Cancelled – Your service order is cancelled.
We think that Xiaomi’s all-new feature is a New Year gift along with a measure to tackle the situation as many pieces of evidence providing poor management of Xiaomi’s after sales service.