Alright, so you might be someone who is willing to install some Android Apps on your Windows/ Mac PC. Well, there are times when we want to use or play Android Apps/ Games on our PC. And speaking of Android Apps on PC, the first thing or solution which comes in every mind is using an Android Emulator. Well, this is simply because Android Emulators are still the best way to install any Android App or Game on your Windows/ Mac PC.
Now, if you go out on the Internet looking for a good Android Emulators for Windows/ Mac PC, then the chances are that you will not be able to make a choice. This is because there are quite a lot of options to choose from. Anyways, today, in this post, we would be reviewing one such amazing Emulator which is called Nox App Player. So without any further, we do, let’s top into it. Should we?
Nox App Player Review
Well, Nox App Player is a lightweight and free Android Emulator for Windows/ Mac PCs. It is one of the latest ones as well which makes it quite modern and up to date. Well, to review any software or program, one of the best ways would be to take a look at the features it offers. So, let us take a look at the Features of Nox App Player. Should we?
Features of Nox App Player
Here are some of the best features of the Nox App Player for Windows/ Mac PCs:
- The Nox App Player features a pretty nice, straightforward and simple user interface. There is nothing crazy going on the Screen. Everything is how it should be. This makes it easier for users to use the Emulator.
- Nox App Player is compatible with peripherals like Gamepad. That’s the reason behind why the Nox App Player is quite popular among Android Gamers. You can enjoy playing your favourite Android Games on the Nox App Player with Gamepads, Keyboard and other peripherals.
- Unlike most of the Android Emulator, the Nox app player lets you install Apps and games from the Google Play Store. Yes, you can find the Google Play Store in the Nox app player which is a cherry on the top.
- With Nox App Player for Windows/ Mac, the users can open multiple apps at the same time. This means that the multitasking is allowed here unlike other Android Emulators.
- Users can record their Nox App Player screen. This feature really comes handy when you wanna record your gameplay or any tutorial.
- There is a built-in web browser on the Nox App Player which allows the users to browse the internet within the program itself.
- Users can also customize the Sidebar according to their needs and preferences. You can also add app shortcuts as well.
- The Nox Player is free to download and install on any Windows/ Mac PC.
Anyways, those were some of the most important features of the Nox App Player for Windows/ Mac PCs. Well, it clearly indicates that the Nox App Player is a great Android Emulator for Windows/ Mac PC. But if that’s not enough, let us take a quick look at What makes Nox App Player the best choice for Android Emulator. Should we?
What makes Nox App Player best?
There are quite a lot of reasons why the Nox App Player is a good choice for those who are looking for an Android Emulator for Windows/ Mac. Well, we have already seen some of the features of the same. Here, we have listed those aspects which make the Nox App Player stand apart from the crowd:
No Special Requirements
The Nox App Player for Windows/ Mac does not need any special requirements. The users need not have any powerful specifications on their Windows/ Mac PC. For instance, the Min Requirements according to the Nox Player is 1.5 GB RAM and a dual-core processor. And if you look even 4 to 5 years back, the PCs with this configuration were pretty common. So the chances are that the Nox App Player will work just fine on your Windows/ Mac PC. The Emulator is compatible with almost every Windows/ Mac version from the Windows XP to Windows 10.
Easy Installation Process
The installation process of the Nox App Player for Windows/ Mac is also pretty straightforward. Well, you get two options, which are for Online Installer and another one for Offline Installer. Now, if you don’t have an Active Internet connection or just don’t want to use that on your PC. You can download the offline installer, else the Online Installer will do the Job too.
To conclude, we can say that the Nox App Player is one of the best Free Android Emulators for Windows/ Mac PCs. It offers a lot of amazing and useful features. And since everything looks fine with the Nox App Player, Why don’t you give it a try? Well, let us know your thoughts about the same in the comments section down below.