Do you know Samsung has recently rolled out an update that limits the customization option for Navigation’s bar color?
YES! Now, the company has decided to limit the navigation bar colors to protect your display. There is no longer an option available for you to choose a custom color.
And we have something for you that will blow your mind. You know still, you can manually change the Samsung Galaxy S8, S8+, or Note 8 Navigation Bar Color.
This sounds interesting, right?
But do you know the complete method to proceed with? Aren’t you?
No need to take worry because here in this article we were going to reveal the complete method from scratch that will let you know everything about customizing your navigation bar color.
Let me tell you one thing that the working method I’m disclosing here is somewhat unique, none of the sites have covered it so far. So stick around this post if you want to know, how to change the navigation bar color of Samsung Galaxy S8, S8+ or Galaxy Note 8?
As we all know Samsung Galaxy S8, S8 Plus or Galaxy Note 8 are the first flagships smartphones launched by the Samsung this year, that allow their users to customize the layout of the keys, you can also change the navigation bar color as well.
- How to speed up Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+
- How to Take Screenshots on Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus
- How to install Samsung Galaxy Note 8’s Live Message Feature on the Galaxy S8
Samsung had comprised a color wheel feature that gives you an option to choose any color you want. It offers you to pick your desired navigation bar color, along with color wheel and Samsung had also included a collection of standard colors for better user convenience. Nevertheless, Samsung detached the color wheel option in their new OTA’s update. It’s quite disturbing, right?
Well, the good news is?
Still, you can customize the color of your navigation bar. Now, you may ask how one could do this?
However, the company has removed this customizing feature but all thanks to ADB command that let you manually change the Samsung Galaxy S8, S8+, or Note 8 Navigation Bar Color. Some of you might know about this command that makes it possible to change the color of the navigation bar. Those who don’t know can follow the below guide to get a precise working method.
How to manually change the navigation bar color on Samsung Galaxy S8, S8+, or Note 8 – Check Here
Here I am going to show how you can manually change the color of your navigation bar as per your requirement. Kindly follow the below step by step guide to successfully change or customize the navigation bar color of Samsung Galaxy S8, S8 Plus or Galaxy Note
For easy understanding, I have categorized the whole method into several parts.
Enable Developer option:
- First of all, you need to make sure that your device USB debugging is on.
- If you’re not aware of stated setting, just go to about phone > software information > under which you need to tap your build number 7 times to enable developer mode.
- Once you have done, go back, and you’ll see a developer option available there, now enable the USB debugging under developer option.
- After enabling, you’ll receive a message on your device screen whether to allow PC to access or not. All you need to do is just permit allowing other devices.
- Then, download adb.
- Open the command prompt on your PC for checking whether your phone is connected in ADB mode or not.
- For checking just type a command: adb devices – and hit enter, and you will see a list of devices connected.
- Once you have successfully connected, now execute another command in the terminal window: adb shell
- Now you are in the adb shell environment of Samsung Galaxy S8, S8+, or Note 8.
- The next step is, now you need to pick a color code that you want as your Navigation bar color.
Picking color code:
- You can visit this website “https://codepen.io/anon/pen/mwQjEZ” for choosing your desirable color code.
- Pick the color and hit OK, then you will get a code there copy and paste it somewhere.
- Now, get your way back to the command prompt and execute these two commands given below:
settings put global navigationbar_color <insert Android color value>
settings put global navigationbar_current_color <insert Android color value
- In the place of ”
<insert Android color value>“you need to put your color code that you had chosen earlier.
- Once you have all done, just restart your device.
- Congratulations, you have successfully customized your navigation bar color.
That’s all chunks, here’s the complete method for you.