Many people asked me any how to install ADB in their computer , even they asked about how to install Fastboot. The process of installation of Fastboot and ADB is bit tricky thus people want easy method . XDA developers do wrote about adb and fastboot but still they are confusing . Thus I am going to show you How to download adb and fastboot and install them easily in your computer.
What is ADB and Fastboot and why are they necessary?
ADB means Android DebuggingBridge, and Fastboot is, just , Fastboot. They both are typical comand-line interface useful in modifying your android device mainly for rooting and cracking .
Even though you don’t need adb and fastboot everytime to root your android but it can be also used for flashing custom roms , recovery and other zip files so it is better to install it in your PC.
Install ADB and Fastboot
You need a computer or laptop powered with good processor , good RAM , and Windows XP , 7, and 8 or 8.1 computer (64bit and 32-bit)
- First of all you need to Download an amazing file – ADB Installer file (adb-setup-1.3.exe).
- Now you cannot directly run this file without administrator permissions so right click on the file and select “Run as Administrator“.
- Now a box will prompt , Type “Y” and click to install Fastboot and ADB , and also set variables. Click “N” to not to install drivers.
- Now next , enter “Y” which will install drivers for android. Enter “N” to skip the step. You can also Download Drivers using our detailed guide : Download Android usb drivers for any android phone – Complete list
- If opted for this installer to install driver then wait for few seconds to get it finished .
- To verify , command prompt is to be open (Windows key + R) and enter the “adb version” . If it shows like “Android Debug Bridge version x.x.xx“, then you successfully installed ADB and Fastboot.
How to Uninstall ADB and Fastboot
It is very easy to uninstall ADB , Fastboot and other tools – Just undo what you did when you introduced. As such, simply erase C:\android and all the documents in it and unroot the environmental variable you included prior.
After learning how to install adb and fastboot and may have installed it successfully . Thus you can now root your android phone and have many advantages .
Stay tuned for more tricks and tutorials .