ACMarket is the number one alternative app store for Android users, providing thousands of modified and tweaked Android apps and games for free. Now you can download it onto Mac or Windows PC with just a few simple steps. It works on all Mac OS X versions and Windows XP or higher and is free to download and use. Read on for all the details.
How to Install ACMarket on Windows PC and Mac OS X
Because neither macOS nor Windows supports Android apps, you need to install an Android emulator first. We use Bluestacks or Nox, both excellent user-friendly emulators and both free to use. You will need a Google account to use an Android emulator – if you don’t have one you can set one up for free now, it will only take you a minute. Once you have done that, you can follow these easy steps to get ACMarket on your computer.
Here’s how to install ACMarket:
- First, download an Android emulator to your computer – as we said, Nox or Bluestacks are the best ones to use
- Open the emulator and sign in, using your Google account
- Next, download the ACMarket APK file and extract the contents
- Open the emulator again and type ACMarket into the search bar
- Tap the result and tap Download
- When the installation is done (it could take a couple of minutes), the ACMarket icon appears on the emulator home screen – now you can start using it
How to Use ACMarket on PC and Mac:
This is pretty simple to do:
- Open your emulator and tap the ACMarket icon
- The app installer will open
- Use the search bar or browse to find and app or game and tap on it
- Tap Install and wait – the installation will finish, and the new app or game is ready for use.
ACMarket Features for Mac or PC:
Just like the mobile app, using ACMarket on your PC or Mac offers some great features:
- Free to use
- User-friendly, looks just like an app store
- Choose from thousands of Android apps and games
- Thousands of free apps
- No ads like there are in the mobile version
- Lots of modified stock apps and games for free
- Not resource-hungry
- No registration needed, just a free Google account to use the emulator
What Do I Get With ACMarket?
ACMarket is home to thousands of Android apps and games, and that includes premium apps for free, modified stock apps and tweaked games. Some of the more popular downloads from the app store include:
- HappyChick emulator
- MX Player
- AirShou Screen Recorder
- Clash Royale
- Minecraft PE
- Free Fire Battlegrounds
And there are loads more besides.
How to Stop ACMarket Crashing
This is a common issue reported by users of the mobile version of ACMarket, but it will happen on your PC or Mac too. This is because you are using the same APK file, and the crashing issue is caused by Google revoking the app certificate. ACMarket is an unofficial app, and Google doesn’t want you to use it – revoking the certificate is one way to stop you. When everything crashes, and it will within a few days, you will need to reinstall ACMarket and start over with all your apps and games. There is an easy way to prevent this happening – all you need is a good VPN on your computer, and your app certificates will be protected from being revoked.
How Safe is ACMarket?
ACMarket is 100% safe and secure to use. During development, the developers tested it at every stage. Following that, the installer was sent to a group of beta testers, and once declared safe and free from any viruses or malware, and it was released publicly. The app is monitored for problems and regular updates released to fix anything that occurs, as well as adding new apps and improving the user experience. As with any unofficial content, you should make sure you have decent anti-virus software on your computer to ensure your own safety and make sure you install all the updates released by the ACMarket developers.
ACMarket offers PC and Mac users an alternative kind of app store. No more are you stuck with using the expensive and awkward app stores your operating system provides for you; now, you can install and use any Android app you want, including modified and tweaked apps and games. And you can even turn your computer into a games console, using one of several games emulators included in the app.
Try ACMarket on your Mac or Windows computer today and broaden your horizons. It’s completely free to download and use, as is the emulator you need to install it. Don’t forget to share this and let the developers know what you think of ACMarket on your desktop computer.