Many users think rooting an Android phone is very difficult task and also it is very risky. Some of the users think that if one of the step in rooting goes unsuccessful than the phone system get drain and may stop working and it becomes a garbage. Many tutorial are provided online with lengthy and confusing steps and it may happen if some of the steps are not correct this may cause problems to your smartphone.
But don’t worry we are here to solve this problem where you can easily root your android smartphone with just one click. After testing to many android phones we are here to bring one of the best and genuine software named KingRoot. Also you can root your device without connecting it with your PC. That is root from your device itself by downloading Kingroot App and just click one button and rooting process will start automatically.
Rooting android phone with KingRoot is very easy and you can root any android device within a minute as this process is very easy but KingRoot app doesn’t use “SuperSu” App as a superuser access management tool. It uses it’s own app called “Kinguser”, also with this app it installs one another chinese app called “KingMaster”.
As many of the users don’t like to use “Kinguser” and “KingMaster” on their device as they are unknown apps for android user and many users are habitat of using “SuperSu” app as it is most preferable app used after rooting android device. So if you want to get rid and uninstall/replace “Kinguser” with “SuperSu” App, we will show you how to replace it and get rid of “Kinguser”.
Also Watch: How to Root Any Android Device Without Computer
- Rooted Android device with Kinguser app installed.
- Download and Install Android Terminal Emulator App. And Es File Explorer App.
- Download Replacing Kinguser with SuperSu tool ver 2.0, ver 2.4.
Follow the below Steps to Replace the App:
- Download the required zip tool, install “Android Terminal Emulator” and “Es File Explorer”.
- Extract “Replace_Kinguser_with_SuperSU-vx.x.zip” to: /sdcrad/ directory.
- Open “Terminal Emulator” and type:
- Give root permission to the emulator by tapping Allow.
- Now Type the below given
and then press Enter
- Don’t Touch your device everything will be done automatically and just wait.
- Once done SuperSu App will launch automatically, if not then launch it manually.
- Update SU binary by tapping CONTINUE > NORMAL, don’t click TWRP/CWM, wait until it finish, then REBOOT your device.
Rebooting isn’t required for Galaxy Note 4 and other devices which have temporary root (you will lose root access if you reboot your device).
- If you lose root access after running the tool re-root your device using KingRoot tool.
- Make sure you place “mrw” folder into /sdcrad/, if not it will not work.
- su and sh /sdcard/mrw/root.sh must be typed in lowercase.
- You can delete “mrw” folder after using it.
- Check Google Play Store if there is update for SuperSU App to install it.
- This tool should work on any device (HTC, LG, Sony, Samsung,Motorola,….)
So, this is how you can replace Kinguser to SuperSu and you can get all the access of the SuperSu features. If any Querey you can comment below we will try our best to solve your problems.