Are you curious about how to clone someone’s WhatsApp account? In this blog post, we will show you the best way to do it. There are a few different methods that can be used, and they vary in difficulty level as well as legality. If you’re looking for a quick and easy solution, then take a look at our top choice!
Why would I need to clone someone’s a WhatsApp account?
Nowadays, WhatsApp is the most popular messaging app for smartphones. It’s a great way to stay connected with your friends and family when it comes to making video calls or sending text messages. However, there are some cases where you might need someone else’s account information:
- If you want to spy on his/her conversations (spouse cheating).
- You’re running an online business and want access to their contacts list as well as all personal data they share through chat services like Skype, Facebook Messenger or Viber.
- Take care of the safety of your children (whom they talk to)
What is application cloning? Application cloning is the process of duplicating an existing mobile app with all its data, including user-profiles and messages. Cloning can be used for a variety of reasons, such as backup, creating a test environment or simply because you want to have two instances of the same app installed on your device.
The best method to clone someone’s Whatsapp
There are several ways that you can clone someone’s WhatsApp account, but we’ll focus on the best one – using spy apps. These tools allow you to not only copy all the chat history and contact details but also access other features like location tracking, call logs and more. The most popular applications for this task are Mspy, Eyezy and FlexiSpy:
This spy app has been around for more than a decade and is used by more than 200,000 users worldwide. It’s easy to install and offers an affordable price tag of $29/month or $149.99 per year (discounts available if you buy the yearly plan). You’ll be able to copy all the information from another device in just two clicks – here are some features that come with mSpy:
- Read messages from Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram.
- Bypassing WhatsApp security code for Android devices
- Sending media files such as photos, videos, voice messages etc;
- Storing contact lists on your phone or computer (note: only paid users can access this feature);
- Allowing you to record audio calls made using WhatsApp service;
There are also several other features that come with this app, but you can discover them on your own by signing up for the free trial. The best part is that mSpy comes with a one-year warranty so if there are any bugs or issues within the first year of using the software, they’ll fix it and provide support!
- Prices: Free (Demo available) | $29/month
- Supported OS: Android & iOS
- Price Rating: Excellent – Award-winning application backed by great customer service.
This app is a little newer to the market, but it’s quickly gaining popularity because of its low price tag and great features. For just $20/month or $180 per year, you can get access to all the chats and messages that have been sent on the target device. It also comes with some other goodies like location tracking, call logs, browser history and more.
- Supported OS: Android & Windows Phone
- Price Rating: Excellent – Low cost with a wide range of features.
- Get Eyezy for $20/month. (30-day money back guarantee)
This app is a little more expensive than the previous two, but it also comes with some great features. For example, you can access deleted messages and photos, as well as spy on calls that have been made using WhatsApp. It also has a live control panel so you can see what the target device is doing at any time – here are some of the other features available:
- Browser history;
- Keylogger (record all keystrokes on the target device);
- GPS location tracking;
- Supported OS: Android & iOS
- Price Rating: Good – High cost with powerful features.
- Get FlexiSpy for $149.99/month or $1249.99/year. (30-day money back guarantee)
Another method of cloning Whatsapp:
- Use WhatsApp Backup
You can backup messages using WhatsApp, and then restore them to another device. This method is not recommended because it’s a time-consuming procedure that requires you to download the backup file from one phone and upload it on your computer before restoring on another smartphone (here’ s how).
- Cloning Whatsapp with mac spoofing (MAC address spoofer)
This cloning method works only if both devices are connected over a wifi network or Bluetooth as they will be sharing their MAC addresses – this lets you change the source IP for all data packets sent via these channels by hacking into another user account so he/she does not notice any changes in his/her connection.
Is cloning a WhatsApp account legal?
Yes, cloning a WhatsApp account is legal. In fact, there are many reasons why you might want to do this – as we mentioned earlier, spying on someone’s conversations or simply keeping a backup of your own chat history are two valid reasons. However, please note that we do not condone any illegal activities and suggest that you use these methods only for lawful purposes.
How does WhatsApp cloning work?
WhatsApp cloning works by copying all the data from one device to another. This includes messages, photos, videos and contact lists. The process can be completed in minutes and doesn’t require any technical knowledge – just follow the steps below:
How to clone Whatsapp on Android:
- Go to Settings > Security > Unknown Sources and enable it;
- Download the WhatsApp clone app on your PC;
- Connect both devices to a WiFi network and install the software. For extra security, you can use a VPN connection – here are some providers that we recommend: ExpressVPN | VyprVPN| NordVPN; Once installed, open WhatsApp on one device and then launch its clone (this will be done automatically in just two clicks) by opening mSpy or Eyezy for example; Follow instructions displayed by an application – this is when all of your chat histories will start being copied over from one device to another. You’ll also see any media files such as photos, videos etc.; Once everything has been transferred successfully from one phone to another, disconnect them from their respective networks but keep them both connected to your WiFi connection. Now, you can launch WhatsApp on the device that has been cloned and log in with a new account – this will ensure that all of the data stored there is synced so it’s accessible immediately!
How to clone Whatsapp on iPhone
- Go to Settings > General > Reset > Erase All Content + Settings;
- This will erase all content and settings from an iPhone or iPad but keep its media files intact (photos, videos etc.) – make sure you do not reset by accident otherwise if might lose valuable information too;
- Then sign up for a free trial of mSpy/Eyezy/FlexiSpy/spymaster pro etc.;
- Download one of those apps onto your Mac or PC and then connect both devices to the same WiFi network;
- Launch WhatsApp on your iPhone/iPad while mSpy will run in the background. Applications have been designed so that they’re compatible with all operating systems, including Windows & Mac OS X – no additional software needed! Once you’ve launched WhatsApp clone, follow prompts displayed by an application – this is when all of your chat history will start being copied over from one device to another. You’ll also see any media files such as photos, videos etc.;
- Once everything has been transferred successfully from one phone to another, disconnect them from their respective networks but keep them both connected to your WiFi connection. Now open a new account for yourself (make sure it’s not linked with the old account) on the cloned WhatsApp and all of your chat history will be there!