Periscope is one of the really popular Android applications out there. Periscope application is not only available for Android but for iOS as well. However, there is no official periscope app for Windows 7,8,10 or XP as of now.
If you have been searching for ways to download the official periscope app for Windows PC and Laptop, then do not get disappointed reading the above sentence. There is indeed a way following which you can completely install the Periscope app on Windows PC and Laptop. Not just any Periscope app, but the official periscope app for Windows PC and Laptop running either the Windows 7,8,10 or XP operating systems.
To help you out with the installation of the periscope app on Windows PC, below is the only guide that you will ever need to completely install and run the official periscope app on Windows PC and Laptop.
What is Periscope for PC and Laptop?
Not very familiar with the Periscope app? Do not worry, we have got you covered as well.
The Periscope is an application that was first introduced for the iOS operating system and was later available for Android as well. Basically, Periscope is a social networking application that allows you to live-stream and broadcast videos with your followers and other periscope app users from around the globe.
The application is developed and released by Twitter Inc and is absolutely free to download and install on any Android or iOS powered device.
Also read: Download Hotstar for Windows
Periscope is one of the best applications that you can use in order to live stream your activities with your friends, family and colleagues. And not just that, you can also find live streams of random people who use the Periscope app and in case you like the content they post during their live streams, you can follow them and constantly be aware of their live stream releases as well. The same can happen with you also, if your periscope live stream videos are good enough, people will start following your periscope account and hence you can increase your follower base as well.
How to Download and Install Periscope on Windows PC and Laptop?
If your Windows PC or Laptop is running either the Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or even the Windows XP versions, then the below method of installing the Periscope app on laptop and PC will work without any issue:
In this method, you will need to download and install the BlueStacks Android Emulator software on your PC before you can download and install Periscope app on Windows Laptop and PC. The BlueStacks Android Emulator software, as the name suggests, is a software that emulates the Android operating system on Windows-based machines and thus helps in running applications designed for the Android ecosystem on Windows PC and Laptop. So even if your favorite Android app does not have a Windows client, you can use the BlueStacks Android Emulator to run the application without any hassles.
Steps to Download and Install Periscope for PC
- Download install the BlueStacks Android Emulator software on your Windows Laptop or PC running the Windows XP, 7,8, 10 operating system.
- Double-click and run the BlueStacks Android Emulator from your Windows Laptop or PC.
- You will now be asked to login to the BlueStacks Android Emulator software in order to download and install Android apps on your PC. You can login to BlueStacks using your Google account username and password.
- Once the login is successfully done, find the Search bar featured at the top of the BlueStacks software window.
- Within the Search bar, type in the keyword “Periscope” and press Enter.
- The BlueStacks software will now search the Google Play Store for applications that match with your keyword.
- When the search results appear, the official Periscope application should be featured at the top of the search results. To make sure that you have found the official periscope app for Android, do check whether the name of the developer of the periscope app is “Twitter Inc.”.
- After you have found the official periscope app for Android, click on the app and then when the app page loads, click on the “Install” option to install the periscope app on your Windows PC.
- Wait for the downloading and installation procedures to complete.
Congratulations, you have now successfully downloaded and installed the Periscope app for Windows PC and Laptop.
I hope you found the tutorial above on how to download and install Periscope for Windows PC and Laptop for Free helpful. The above written tutorial should help you installing the Periscope app on Windows PC and Laptop running the Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10 operating system.
In case you encounter any issues with the tutorial written above, do mention your issue as a comment below and we will help you out.