Panda Helper is undoubtedly one of the most downloaded third-party app stores, originally released as an alternative to Cydia but now more used as an alternative to the official iOS and Android app stores. The store offers thousands of unofficial apps and games, mostly modified with extra features, and all of them for free.
But its more than a mobile app store. Panda Helper can also be installed on your Mac or Windows computer, giving you another app store to download your apps and games from and taking advantage of the better hardware that your computer has to offer.
Here’s everything you need to know about using Panda Helper on your Windows or Mac computer.
How to Download Panda Helper on Windows or Mac PC:
Originally designed for the iOS devices, Panda Helper proved so popular that the developers created an APK version for Android users. Now, neither Apple nor Microsoft supports the use of iOS IPA files on their Mac or Windows computers but, because there is an Android app, you can install it using an Android emulator. We prefer to use Nox or Bluestacks, because they are both good android emulators and are user-friendly. Here’s how to do it:
- Download Nox or Bluestacks emulator onto your computer
- Next, download the Panda Helper APK onto your computer and save it somewhere easy to find
- Extract the APK file contents and then double-click on the .apk file
- The emulator you downloaded should automatically open, and then Panda Helper will be installed
- If, for some reason, the emulator does not open, you can right-click on the .apk file and choose Open With. Then click the emulator name. Alternatively, you can open the emulator and drag the .apk file into it
- Whichever way you choose, Panda Helper will be installed and will be accessible via the emulator home page.
How to Use Panda Helper on PC or Mac
Using Panda Helper on your computer is as easy as using it on your mobile device:
- Launch your Android emulator
- From the home screen, click the Panda Helper icon
- When the installer opens, either look through or use the search bar to find an app or game
- Click on what you want and click the Download button – your chosen app or game will be installed and can be used from the emulator screen.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Below we provide the answers to some of the most common questions:
Why Use Panda Helper on Your Computer?
Panda Helper offers all users a fantastic choice of third-party apps and games and, while it’s great to have these at your fingertips on a mobile device, the installer also offers desktop users an alternative to their app stores. Plus, you get to take full advantage of a larger screen, more RAM, a faster processor, and all the other hardware your computer offers.
I Have a Warranty On My Desktop -Will Using Panda Helper Void This?
No. Panda Helper is legal to use and doesn’t interfere with any of your desktop resources, nor does it circumvent your OS security in any way. You can use Panda Helper in complete safety but, should you download and use a tweak, you will need to remove it if your computer needs repair. Don’t worry, and you can install it again later.
How Do I Fix the “Can’t Connect to Panda Helper Site” Error Message?
Panda Helper usually only crashes because Google has revoked the app certificate. If you leave it for an hour or so, most likely, the developers will have updated things, and Panda Helper will be working again. You can also try using a VPN on your computer – go for a paid one because the free ones rarely work properly.
Can I Request Specific Apps or Games?
Yes, you can. You can use the developer’s Twitter feed to place your request, making sure you give them as much detail about the app or game as you can. However, don’t be too disappointed if your request is not fulfilled. The developers get a lot of requests every day and may not get through them all, and, anyway, it isn’t possible to get every single app or game into Panda Helper.
All Of My Apps Crashed, What Do I Do?
The easiest way to fix this is simply to delete Panda Helper from your computer and start again.
How Safe is Panda Helper?
Panda Helper is 100% safe. The developers check every app or game that is submitted and won’t allow anything unsafe onto their store. Plus, they monitor and update the app regularly.
If you use Panda Helper on your Android or iOS device, give it a go on your Windows or Mac computer too. It’s a great alternative to your standard app store and is completely free to use.