The stock Android user interface is what sets the Google Pixel devices apart from other high-end Android devices.
For people who do not own a Google Pixel device but still want to enjoy all the features of the user interface available on the Google Pixel devices, there is the Pixel Launcher app by Google that is available in the Play Store which offers an identical user interface to Pixel devices on any Android device.
Google launched the successor to the Google Pixel Smartphones last year, and this year, we are expecting Google to launch the third generation of Google Pixel Smartphones, the Google Pixel 3 and Google Pixel 3 XL.
As always, apart from the latest gen hardware, we will also get to see the latest Android software and its features in stock condition in this year’s Google Pixel lineup.
Even though it is too early to bring details on the Google Pixel 3 and Google Pixel 3 XL, we do have a few leaked details on how to the user interface on these devices running the latest Android software version will look like.
Also Read: 10 Best Android Launcher
One of the key UI differences on the Pixel 3 devices is said to be the search bar on the home screen. With the Pixel 2, the Google search bar was moved from top to the bottom of the screen. And with the Pixel 3, the Google search bar is expected to a small design change with separated voice and text sections.
To give you a better perspective of what all changes to expect from the Pixel 3 devices, folks at XDA developers have released a custom launcher featuring design elements from the Pixel 2 devices and expected design changes from the Pixel 3.
Features of Pixel 3 Launcher for Android
Below are some of the features of the Pixel 3 launcher for Android.
- No root is required to install the Pixel 3 launcher on Android devices.
- The Pixel 3 launcher can work on pretty much any Android device.
- It features almost every UI elements from the Pixel 2 launcher and the expected Pixel 3 launcher.
Download Pixel 3 Launcher
How to Install Pixel 3 Launcher on Any Android?
Below is how to download and install Pixel 3 launcher on any Android device.
- First of all, enable installation of apps from third-party sources on your Android device. Do the same by launching the “Settings” app on your device. Then click on the “Security” option and then enable the “Unknown Sources” feature.
- Now download the Pixel 3 launcher for Android from above download Link on to your PC.
- Copy and paste the downloaded Pixel 3 launcher APK to your Android device.
- Using any file manager application for Android (recommended: File Explorer), launch the Pixel 3 launcher APK on your Android device.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- To set the Pixel 3 launcher as your default Android theme, go to Settings>Themes. From there, select the Pixel 3 launcher theme and set it as default. Alternatively, go to Settings>Apps>Installed Apps>Pixel 3 launcher>Set as Default.
Are you using the Pixel 3 launcher on your Android device?
Then do share your favorite feature or UI element from the Pixel 3 launcher for Android.