Do you want to Download android usb drivers?? Android drivers are needed when you need to root your device or modify your device using computer. Android Drivers are also helpful to set up ADB/Fastboot properly. Here I will show you different ways to download android phone drivers .
Below I have listed Download links for various android mobile brands . Using these links you can download all needed android drivers easily .
Generally in case of windows computer users , android drivers gets downloaded and installed automatically by operating system when you connect your android phone for the first time. but in some case if you need than you can download from below. Macintosh Os x and Linux client may download the driver from maker site.
Download Android USB Driver (Android Phone and Tablet)
( Read below for the procedure to install drivers)
You can also install Google USB Drivers on your computer via Android SDK Manager:
Samsung KIES Download (comes with driver)
If above drivers doesn’t work then
- Go to Official Site of Samsung Mobile
- Enter name and model number of your samsung device in the search box and search.
- Your device will be shown in the list. Select your one and go to support tab.
- Now download link of drivers for your device will be shown.
- Download drivers from that link and Enjoy.
HTC Android USB Drivers Download (HTC Sync)
Motorola Android USB Drivers Download (Motorola Device Manager)
Huawei: HiSuite Download (drivers included)
ALCATEL ONE TOUCH: Alcatel One Touch Android USB Drivers Download
Fujitso: Fujitso Android USB Drivers Download
How To Install USB Driver Manually in Windows OS
- As you are trying to install drivers manually , you need to uninstall all previous android usb drivers earlier installed. For that Go to Program and Features >> Device Manager and find your device , in that you will find the drivers . Uninstall the drivers .
- Now unzip your downloaded drivers .
- Now connect your device with computer using data cable.
- Open the System Properties dialog (press Win+Break on the keyboard or locate “Computer” in Start Menu, right-click on it and select “Properties”.
- Click on the “Device Manager” link.
- In the Device Manager locate your Android device. Then right-click on it and select “Update Driver Software”.
- Select “Browse my driver for computer software”.
- Select ” Drivers on my computer”.
- Presently indicate the updater the envelope where you’ve had unpacked the drivers .rar or .zip document to, eg. C:usb_driver.
- This will automatically install android drivers in your computer.
- Now Reboot your computer.
That’s it! You effectively introduced USB driver for Android gadget.Now You may feel this task very difficult and confusing , Right?? Lets simplify this process. Here I am going to show some universal downloaders for android drivers. Remember that you need to uninstall all previously installed drivers , so in that case do follow above steps .
1. Universal ADB Driver
2. ADB Driver Installer
3. Universal Naked Driver
I hope this tools helped you in installing latest and updated drivers in your computer .