Bixby button is a worst-case scenario for every Samsung Galaxy Note 8, S8 and S8 plus users.
Samsung has addressed one of the most disturbing things is that you can’t change the Bixby button from the digital assistant to the something advantageous.
It’s bugging you, right?
As we all know Samsung has presented its new Bixby voice assistant earlier this year on Galaxy Note 8, S8 and S8 Plus. Since its launch, users have been asking Samsung for a way to either disable or to customize the physical Bixby Button. However, the point is clear that Bixby isn’t as pleasing as Samsung thought previously, the button is in the position where it effortlessly can be hit and typically launches Bixby home.
Do you want to get rid of this annoying Bixby button? If yes, so you can consider that this article is specifically written for you. Stick around this post and let halt Bixby to stop irritating you anymore.
Samsung did nothing for months on this head, but finally, Samsung recently rolled out an update that lets you disables the very irritating Bixby button. This software update was mainly for Galaxy Note 8, S8, S8 plus users that allow you to disable the Bixby Button officially. Now, if you are questioning how to disable Bixby button on your Galaxy device? Let me tell you it’s effortless and straightforward to do.
The given below steps will walk you through disabling Bixby Button. So without further ado, let get started…
How to disable Bixby Button on Galaxy S8, S8 Plus, and Note 8 – Check Here
To turn off Bixby button, you will need to boot up Bixby itself. But here in this article, we were going to reveal the easiest way to disable the Bixby Button completely. Kindly, do follow the step by step guide given below to get rid of annoying Bixby home launches.
- First of all, you need to launch Bixby Home by just pressing on the physical Bixby Button. You can also start the Bixby from the app drawer as an alternative.
- If your device asked for Bixby update, as there, you would see a push message notifying you for the update. Go for it and download the update.
- If your device software is up to date, you will see a gear icon located on the topmost menu bar, go ahead and click on it.
- There you will see the toggle at the top of the Bixby homepage to turn off the launch of Bixby. All you need to do is just tap on the toggle slider to turn it off, and you have done.
But wait if this method doesn’t work for you, so what? Follow the below steps and get your Bixby Button disabled.
- If that toggle option isn’t working for you, just click on the three-dot icon placed on the top right of the display and click settings.
- Select Bixby key by scrolling down options to the bottom.
- You’ll see a popup window will appear and asks whether you want to turn off the feature for good, there you have to just click on the option that says “Don’t open anything.”
- Boom, you have successfully disabled the Bixby Button.
That’s all chunks, here in this article we have put a complete definitive method from scratch that will lead to successfully disable Bixby Button for Samsung Galaxy Note 8, S8 or S8 plus.