Cloudflare the Internet infrastructure provider recently launched it’s very own DNS server to resolve DNS lookup issues. The USP of the Cloudflare DNS is it’s focus on privacy and speeding up your connection to the world wide web. The DNS service is available for a host of devices and a plethora of operating systems, but in today’s tutorial, we will cover how you can change your DNS provider to that of Cloudflare’s servers with ease and How To Use Cloudflare 18.104.22.168 DNS. So let’s get started.
Some other DNS Providers that are popular include the likes of Google and OpenDNS
DNS 1 – 22.214.171.124
DNS 2 – 126.96.36.199
DNS 1 – 188.8.131.52
DNS 2 – 184.108.40.206
Cloudflare claim that their 220.127.116.11 DNS is about 28% faster than the other DNS service providers. There are a few ways you can use 18.104.22.168 on your device some involving root and some without. So let’s take a look at them.
- An Android device, preferably running Android lollipop at least.
- Root access with Magisk (For some Methods)
- Zeal to Tinker around.
How To Use CloudFlare 22.214.171.124 DNS without root
- Click Settings and Go to Wireless and Network setting. (May be under a different head for different brands, Samsung look under Connections)
- Now go to WIFI
- Now Tap and hold whatever WIFI you are connected to or want to change and tap Modify network ( Manage network on some brands)
- Once a panel opens tap on the advanced options and scroll down to IP Settings
- Change the IP Settings to Static and go to DNS 1, in there type 126.96.36.199
- Now go to DNS 2 and type, 188.8.131.52
- Once completed just hit save and Ban you have successfully changed the DNS on your android device.
How To Use CloudFlare 184.108.40.206 DNS with App
- Go to the Play Store and Download DNS Changer
- Once downloaded, open the app and in DNS 1, input 220.127.116.11
- Similarly in DNS 2 put, 18.104.22.168
- Once done hit the NDS button in the bottom right corner.
- A popup will open, just hit ok.
- Now it’ll say that you have successfully changed the DNS on your device.
- That’s it.
How To Use CloudFlare 22.214.171.124 DNS with Root
- To use this Method your device should be Rooted with Magisk Manager installed. If you don’t know what it is you can follow our guide and learn how to install and use magisk right here.
- Download this module
- Copy the module to the internal storage or Magisk folder.
- Now open Magisk manager from your menu
- Tap on the left Hamburger menu and navigate to modules, here tap the “+” icon at the bottom and install the module
- Once done you would have successfully flashed the module on your device.
- Enjoy the CloudFlare DNS on your device.
Disclaimer – We Do not guaranty any kinds of speed improvements from these methods, try them at your own risk. Root and installing Mods on your device is dangerous proceed with caution. You have been warned.
We hope our guide here helped you install the Cloudflare DNS on your device and enjoy the speed and privacy of the 126.96.36.199, if you have any questions, comments or suggestion do let us know below in the comments and we will help you out.