You can ask any lover why they prefer Android over any other OS and you will get the same answer 95% of times, Customisation. The openness of Android along with the ability to customize it at will is the main USP of Android as an Operating System and lately, more and more developers have been coming up with Icon packs, wallpaper packs and even system wide themes to customize the devices. All these things though can be changed without rooting the device, root your device and you unlock a whole new universe of customisation and today let us take a look at one of those modules for magisk which allows the users to change boot animation, fonts and system sounds with relative ease.
Midnightcore is a module which allows the users to customise even system UI elements, sadly the module doesn’t have a GUI, yet, the only way to access the module is through a terminal on the PC and today we will be taking a look at the step by step method to change boot animation, fonts and system sounds on your device. Before we begin though there are certain perquisites you would be required to have before we proceed.
List of Fonts you can choose from in the Midnightcore Magisk module
List of Boot Animations available on Midnightcore Magisk module
Steps to Install MidnightCore Magisk Module
- The Module is easily available on the Magisk Repo so all you have to do it open the magisk and on the top left tap on the menu icon.
- Once in the menu, search for downloads and search for “Midnightcore” and download the module
- Once downloaded you would need to Install the module, so go ahead and install the module
- While installing you may be required to press the Volume up or down buttons, follow the onscreen instructions to complete the installation.
- Once the Install is completed reboot the device.
How to Change Boot Animation, Fonts, and System Sounds with MidnightCore Magisk Module
- MidnightCore doesn’t have a Graphical User Interface and hence you would be required to use a terminal.
- You may download any terminal app of your choice from the play store or use the cmd terminal on your PC (Our recommendation)
- To use the terminal on your PC, connect the device to a USB cable and open the command prompts
- In terminal type “SU” and grant any permissions it asks for, after that type “CD” and hit enter again.
- Now type “Midnight” in the terminal and hit enter, this will launch the interface for the module.
- Now just read the information and screen and follow the onscreen instructions. That’s it you will now be able to successfully change things and customise stuff.
- The same steps can be replicated for the terminal app on the phone as well.
So this was our guide on how you can customize your device with the help of MidnightCore magisk Module and change bootanimation, fonts and system sounds. if you face any difficulty during the process do let us know below in the comments and we will try to help you out to the best of our ability.