The company Samsung has recently announced its two new smartphones- Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge which are the successors of the Samsung Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge. The company has tried its best to introduce some exciting features in the two new models. Here, in this article, we are letting you know about the features of the new smartphones.
Best Features of Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge
Given below are some of the best features of the two new smartphones namely Samsung Galaxy S7 and Samsung Galaxy S7 edge.
- The new smartphones are equipped with a hybrid dual-SIM tray, on which either two SIM cards at once could be inserted or you could insert a SIM card and a microSD card. It also comes with an expandable storage of upto 200GB using an external memory card.
- One of its amzing feature is that it is coming with an “Always-On” display. This mode was earlier seen in several Motorala and Lumia handsets. Now, Samsung has also introduced this feature which uses Amoled display in which only certain pixels on the screen gets lighted up and it saves the battery of the phone too. Thus, allowing its users to check time, date, miss call details and notifications.
- The two new smartphones Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge is coming with a 12 megapixel Dual Pixel rear-facing camera. Both the front and rear camera are equipped with an aperture of f/1.7 which is till now the largest. This let to capture more light thus, a better image could be clicked even in low lighting situations. The sensor on the camera makes use of each and every pixel to focus.
- An IP68 rating has been given to the new Samsung Galaxy smartphones. This rating is given to only those smartphones which could withstand bad weather conditions that is which are dust and waterproof. The new models could resist dust and water up to a greater extent and it could be submerged in water up to 1.5 metres for about 30 minutes.
- Both the new models Samsung Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 edge are powered by either Samsung’s home-grown Exynos 8890 SoC or Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 820 processor.
- Bigger batteries have been equipped in the new smartphones. Samsung galaxy S7 is equipped with a 3000mAh battery whereas the other one with 3600mAh.
- Fast charging feature is also introduced in the new smartphones. They could be charged in less time by using fast wired and wireless charging technology as well. Fast charging option could also be turned off so as to increase the battery life. PMA and WPC wireless charging standards are supported by the new models.
Worst features of Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 edge
It is no doubt that every new smartphone receives a lot of criticism on launching and the same is in the case of the Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge. So, below we have mentioned some of the bad features of the new models which would probably hinder its success.
One of the worst feature of these new smartphones is that they are coming with a non-removable battery unlike the other Samsung smartphones.
The company has yet not said anything about the battery life and actual usage figures of the new smartphones.
The company Samsung has not introduced entirely different features in its new smartphones. They are just the upgrades of the earlier ones.
One of the negative feature of these new models is their high pricing. It could lead to a downfall in its business as seen earlier in the case of Samsung Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 edge. Because, the company was unable to gain a huge success in the case of Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge smartphones.
If you are a Samsung Galaxy lover, then you could compromise with some of its negative features. But, the company has tried its best to deliver the best features to its fans and has also tried to solve the complaints arrived for the earlier models. Samsung is hoping that its new range would definitely do well in the market and would gain love of its users.