Looking to root bluestacks 2 for android? If yes then don’t worry as this guide will help you to get rooted bluestacks easily.
Those of you who are not aware of BlueStacks, it is a platform to run all the Android-based applications found only on Google Play Store onto the Windows PC. It downloads and installs as a separate program on the PC and opens the apps installed on your Android device. Genius, isn’t it?Recently the company, BlueStacks, released the second version and named it BlueStacks2. Find how to root bluestacks 2 guide below. The download link can be found right here BLUESTACKS APPS.
If you are a fan of Android applications and would like to run them on the computer, then BlueStacks2 is the solution. It is an emulator that allows Android applications, including your favourite games to run directly on your computer, without the need to connect the device to a PC.
The Android applications that you thought were only available on Android-based smartphones are now also accessible on Windows using BlueStacks2. And it is v ery easy to root bluestacks 2 using one-click root tool.
With rooted Bluestacks, you will not need to install any additional content, because it brings several of the preloaded applications to your PC. To use:
- Open the application to display an interface similar to that of Android device.
- Then, the BlueStacks2 will begin in step by step format that is easy enough to understand.
Downloading APK files to your Android device may cause harm to the device since most of these are known to contain malware. But, the same does not hold true for a Windows Operating System. Most us keep it safe and secure with Anti-Virus and Internet Security applications that prevent and block all sorts of harmful trojans out of the root kernel.
Once the APK has downloaded, you can install it on your Android device, and if there happen to be any games, you can play them on your PC while they are downloaded on your device as well. In this way, by using BlueStacks2 on your computer, you can effectively test applications using emulation.
In the latest version of BlueStacks, you can open multiple applications at once by using a tab feature. It automatically creates a new tab. A menu on the side allows you to make adjustments such as screen rotation and volume, among other Windows integration tools and quick changes.
Download Free Bluestacks 2:
- Go to Bluestacks.com/download
- Download will be started shortly
- Download with Your Browser or Download Manager No Matter
- Complete installation Process
- Make a desktop icon shortcut for quick launch
- Open it and you’re done.
Requirements for rooting bluestacks for android
This is originally posted On Xda.The Official Xda Post–>>http://forum.xda-developers.com/general/general/root-bluestacks-2-t3267943
Download Kingroot apk – Latest Version
Follow the guide below to How To Root Bluestacks 2 with Kingroot
Also Read : Download Allcast for PC
Method #1 – How To Root BlueStacks 2 using Kingoroot ?
- Download Kingroot App from the link above for BlueStacks2. It will be installed shortly.
- Open & Run Kingroot App in BlueStacks2.
- Click on Root to begin rooting bluestacks 2.
- Wait a few seconds before you see a green check mark.
- Reboot the BlueStacks2 software.
- Download & install Root Checker to verify the rooting process. You can get it from Google Play Store.
- You have successfully rooted BlueStacks2.
Method #2 – How To Root Bluestacks 2 2017 Version:
Requirements For Rooting Bluestacks:
- Download BS Easy Tool for rooting Bluestacks.
Steps to root bluestacks 2 2017 version using bs helper tool
- Open Bluestacks and install root checker to check first
- Now Download the BS Helper tool from above requirements section
- Unzip the downloaded zip file to an folder
- Double click to run “BS Helper” file
- You will see a small application with few buttons
- Click on “Patch for Superuser X” and wait
- When the process finishes, it will show the success message in status bar and will open superuser x in your bluestacks 2 app player
- Now close that tab and using Root checker, check the root status
- Done! You successfully rooted your bluestacks 2 app player for android on windows.
If you found our article helpful, then give it a thumbs up by liking, sharing and spreading the news about BlueStacks2 on social media, and if you are an old user of BlueStacks, then share your experiences with us in the comments section.