The two new smartphones have been launched by Samsung that is Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge. This two new device are fully packed with latest features now many times if you forget the pattern lock or if the mobile is not starting then in this situation there is only option that is to hard reset your device so let us first look how to hard reset this both device.
Note: By wiping data it will delete all your accounts including Google account also it will delete your Contacts so it is necessary to take backup of your data in SD card after taking backup remove the SD card from your phone and then reset your phone otherwise it will wipe off your SD card Data.
Hard Reset Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge through buttons
- First Turn Off your Phone.
- Now hold down the buttons VOLUME UP + HOME + POWER, waiting for the ignition. Immediately after the vibration of the smartphone, release the “Power” button but continue to hold down the “Volume Up” and “Home” button.
- Then release all the keys when watch the Samsung logo on your screen.
- After this new page will appear that is Android System Recovery.
- Using “Volume Down”, select “Wipe Data / Factory Reset”.
- Press “Power / Home” button to start Wiping Data.
- Confirm by selecting Yes, delete all user data.
Restoring Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge through System Settings Menu
- Enter the system settings.
- Select Backup and Restore.
- Select Factory data reset.
- Select Restore device.
- Confirm by pressing Delete All
These are the two methods to reset your Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge but as mentioned above before factory reset remember to take backup of your data or you can upload your data in a cloud storage which will remain safe and secured. If any queries there then you can comment below in the comment box.